The quad-band W595 is a slider handset, featuring a 240x320-pixel resolution screen, a 3.2megapixel camera, integrated stereo speakers, stereo Bluetooth, 40MB of internal memory expandable with Memory Stick Micro M2 cards, and it weighs 3.7 ounces.
• Walkman player - music on the go(assumes eAAC+encoded files).
• 2GB Memory Stick Micro (M2) - store and play more than 1,900 songs.
• Share jack and stereo speakers - share your sounds.
• Bluetooth - use the many wireless speakers for loud sound.
• TrackID and SensMe - lets you know what you are listening to.
• 3.2 megapixel camera - snap some great shots and share with friends.
- AAC,Polyphonic & MP3 Ringtones - Vibration - Stereo speakers,
- Phonebook = 1000 x 20 fields and Photo call - Call records 30 received, dialed and missed calls.
- GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps.
- EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps,
- USB v2.0,
- Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
- 3G HSDPA 3.6 Mbps - SMS, EMS, MMS & Email Messaging,
- 3 megapixel camera with 2048×1536 pixels, video and videocall camera,
- HTML (NetFront ) & WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser,
- Java MIDP 2.0,
- TrackID music recognition,
- Built-in handsfree,
- FM radio with RDS,
- Up to 385 hours standby time plus Up to 9 hours talk time.
- Screen- QVGA (320x240)- 18-bit (262k) colour TFT.
- Memory- 40 MB Phone Memory- Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) support.
- Sizes- 47.0 x 100.0 x 14.0 mm- 1.9 x 3.9 x 0.6 inches.
- Weight- 104.0 gr- 3.7 oz
SOURCE : wordpress.com