Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trailblazer - i am loving it

I used the Trailblazer today during my morning drive today and I am really impressed. If you have no idea what I'm talking about please check out the previous post on this cool car charger. Back to the topic, using the n900 along with the Trailblazer really gave me the effect of using a carputer. Activate the FM transmitter and play music seamlessly. The 2ports available from the Trailblazer allows me to charge up to devices at the same time. Neat!
The only problem that i did come across today while on the drive is one of confusion. Confusion as to whether i should charge the device using the USB adapter or whether I should use the the supplied wire = ) The TrailBlazer comes with 7 tips - iPhone/iPod, Nokia small pin, mini USB, micro USB, Sony Ericsson, LG and Samsung.  This means it will pretty much charge any mobile phone as well as various GPS units, cams and MP3 players.

Included below is a video that i took of using the n900 along with this accessory, just a short something ..


Buy the TrailBlazer or other car holders

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

The Pundit Report

Search Me