Monday, October 27, 2008

GMail 2.0, best free gmail app for J2ME

This is an introductory video on the GMail 2.0 app brought about my Google's extraordinary design team. There are a lot of new features such as offline message saving, automatic message sending when there's network range, and a plethora of other features - best explained by the video itself.

Hopefully, Gmail 2.0 will continue to focus on simplicity and user-friendliness, while polishing the interface and adding new features that connect it with other Google applications. One of the goals for Gmail 2.0 is "70% user happiness", so don't expect it to be perfect.



Courtesy Mobile.ie

Facebook Comments

2 comments:

groat said...

this thing rocks...love it :)


Get free ringtones on my site!!!
www.crazytoney.com

sony said...

This is sony (mynokiamobile.blogspot.com) admin. We have a link exchange agreement on our blogs and fulfilling our agreement successfully from both the sides.

Recently i have planed to move my blog from mynokiamobile.blogspot.com to mynokiamobile.org. So here i would like to request you to put my mynokiamobile.org link in your great web site, i will add your link with great respect. It will definitely befits me now but you also will be benefited soon as i am working hard for to increase it's page rank.

Tell me your opinion.

Thank you my dear friend.

The Pundit Report

Search Me