Tuesday, June 10, 2008

iphone conversation


This a conversation on the new iPhone between me and my uncle. He's the one who usually updates me on the new happenings in the tech world. Thanks!

Suthan:Hey
The new iphone came yesterday.
It will be released in india by september or so
Comes with 3G data, GPS, push email etc


9:09 PM me: Is there any difference in design?
Suthan: It looks the same
slightly thicker
me: :- o
9:10 PM Suthan: engadget has all the details
me: k, thnx

9:13 PM me: The new iphone's pretty cheap!
Suthan: Ya that too
$199
But over here u need 2yr contract
I mean it's same as the old one
9:14 PM Also 30$ per month for unlimited data
old one was $20 for unlimited data
This one is 3G, so everything loads faster..
9:17 PM me: ye,probably that's why they made it 30$, they know there'll be more data transfer happenin'
Suthan: yup
For a 2 yr contract
They make the same money on the diff
9:18 PM me: Seems like it doesn't have a front facing cam.... not that i use it ;)
Suthan: ya
Most ppl are complaining about that too
me: By th size of the back cam, i think it's still a 2MP
Suthan: i think even one camera is not needed but that's just me

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

The Pundit Report

Search Me