One of the biggest shortcomings of the Nokia 5800 is that it doesn’t have the “Pencil Key” (edit) anymore - the key that allows you to do multiple selection. But it ain't a trouble anymore with this cute workaround :
1) Download the The Pencil application here
2) Click English on the left side if you dont understand Russian, I am sure many of you don’t and it is better than babel fish
3) Get it Symbian Signed here.
4) Install it and Run it, you will see just a RED screen, click on the button which you want as your default pencil key , then click save and press back.
5) Now if I press green key and i scroll and i can now do multiple selection.