If you plan to sell anything from eBay I'd really recommend getting yourself to iSold It. They'll sell your merchandise for you so that you don't have to go through any of the hassles. Things get really easy from here.
- Step 1: Drop it Off.
- Stop by any iSold It store with an item you'd like to sell. During the check-in process they'll help you with your eBay listing. Once you're checked in, they'll place the item in their inventory and hand you a receipt.
- Step 2: Watch the Action.
- Once they've listed your item on eBay, they'll send you an email with a link to the auction, so that you can watch all the action as it occurs which sure is fun!
- Step 3: Collect Your Check.
- After the item sells, they collect payment and professionally ship your item to the winning bidder. Once the transaction is complete, they'll send the money to wherever you want it to end up!