Tuesday, May 10, 2011

7 Nokia cellphones that revoloutionised the world - i think

The good folks at Nokia Blogs have complied a list of Nokia devices that they believe to have changed the world. Though i Do have a correction with their last device all in all the list brings back memories.

Nokia Cityman - I agree
Nokia 8210       - I agree
Nokia 6110       - Nokia 3330 had a far greater market share and thus effectively it was far better at changing the world
Nokia 1100       - I agree, this was one rugged phone
Nokia 7710       - I think the Nokia 7610 was far better selling
Nokia N95        - I totally agree!
Nokia N8          - Full of Crap! The nokia n900 was and Is revolutionary especially with it's community support from the great TMO.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

The Pundit Report

Search Me