Motorola Atrix More Specs :
- 5 MP autofocus with LED flash and VGA front-facing camera
- WCDMA 850/1900/2100, GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps
- 16 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB external memory
- 3 USB ports and 1 HDMI port(which allows user to connect and share their HD videos on a bigger screen)
- Corporate Sync, Google Mail, POP3/IMAP embedded, Push Email, Yahoo!® Mail
- Multiple docking options for mobility on a full charge
- 802.11b/g/n and unlimited usage on AT&T’s entire national Wi-Fi network
- BLUETOOTH® 2.1
- U-verse® MobileTV Live, DLNA®, YPmobileSM, Picture Gallery, Media Share, News and Weather, Phone Portal, video playback and streaming, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimension is 2.5 × 4.6 × 0.4 inches and it Weighs 4.8 ounces
- Talk time of Up to 9 hours and Standby time of Up to 10.4 days
NOTE : 4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. Will be available in limited areas. Availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment. Learn more at att.com/network.
Motorola Atrix 4G Price Release Date Speculations:-
The most awaited smartphone in the recent times -rumors say that the Motorola Atrix 4G is expected to hit the shelves in US on march 1st and the European release is expected Q2.
In the price dept., With its above average specs the price-tag will surely be higher than your average high-end smartphone, so be prepared to shed some extra money off your pockets.