From browsing through numerous forums I've collected the following opinions along the way:
- 32 GB Mass Memory
- Scratch Proof Front screen
- Capacitive screen
- 5800 upgrade ->therefore it has to be good
- Great looking front
- access to free music
- good desktop syncing software
- takes decent photos.
- 500 pounds is too costly (overpriced garbage)
- Capacitive screen (again) lacks handwriting recognition?
- Back end styling is below par
- Sluggish at times
- not the most user-friendly phone
- Ovi Store still needs improvement
- tinny call quality;average sound quality.