Friday, September 16, 2011

iPad case - etch and sketch


 the etch-a-sketch iPad 2 case - GearZap will be selling this product and we're the first people in the UK to be selling it :) They'll be selling it for £34.95.
Protect your iPad 2 in retro fashion
The case is really eye catching and quirky and personally takes me back to my childhood (I never was very good at making pictures though :/ I kept forgetting they'd disappear if I shook it!) Not only does the case look good but it contains all the cut-outs needed to keep your iPad 2 fully functioning and even has a little kickstand to allow you to use your iPad 2 at an angle.  All you need to do now is download an etch-a-sketch app and you've got a new toy :D

Facebook Comments

1 comments:

maxcomputer said...

Nice Blog...maxcomputer.info

The Pundit Report

Search Me