Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nokia N8: The Begining


Allright here's the deal - I'm not gonna on and on about how the latest handset lets you connect to people or browse through social networks and ...
All right, so what makes the N8 special is that:
  • I like the metallic case
  • I might like the Symbian 3 iteration a.k.a Symbian^3
  • I like the 12 megapixel sensor
  • I like the way the body tapers at the top and bottom..
  • Everyone likes multitouch
  • I do not like the 1200mAh battery
  • I've always been impressed by HD
  • I like support for gestures such as multi touch, flick scrolling and pinch-zoom.


From what i figured in some of the Nokia videos, the OS seems to be far from finished. If you look closely you'll see that some of the UI examples show flawed transition effects and slow responses.
Here's a video that you might find interesting:

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

The Pundit Report

Search Me