Thursday, December 20, 2007

Getting the low down on my N95

Only recently did i realize how much more i had to learn about my precious little Multimedia Computer Phone that the N95 is.. but simply googling for it didn't bring out any more than the usual" N95 for 250$" offers and a slew of free ware apps and review pages. Which is when i remembered my old pal - Wikipedia. I usually only go there for getting info on projects and seminars that i'd wanted to do for college, so i thought why not? Wikipedia must have got something interesting to say about my phone,, and so i clicked on Go in the Wikipedia HomePage. Go ahead click on it to see what I saw! They've got everything over there from the A-GPS details to the acceleromoter - even the technical specs are given clearly in the Specification sheet!

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

The Pundit Report

Search Me