Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nokia n95 =>> Nokia n900


Last week I'd talked about my search for a new handheld device to take
the place of my beloved Nokia n95-1. The n95 had been a good phone and
all but it's been getting old and creaky with problems cropping up
that i decided i need a new sidekick.

Thing is, after all that shortlisting I'd done the phone that i chose
to be my trusty device turned out to be one that wasn't even on my
shortlist. Yea it's the n900.

I'd done some research over the net and in a couple of days I'll be
posting about things you need to know if you plan to buy a n900 this
xmas. Until then enjoy your holidays! =) !!

Read this if you wanna have an idea about the handset in a short time from one place. Thanks fonehome !

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

The Pundit Report

Search Me