Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Next Phone: The Search begins

 The Nokia N95 which had been my primary phone for the past 3 years has started to give in to the effects of time. As of today it has a changed slider (2008), a display strip swap(2009), a ear piece swap(2009), and 3 fascia changes. The insides resemble a war torn land with a plethora of scratches and stains. Pictures are too filled with gore to be published here comfortably. Yet I still loved the phone..

But yesterday it started giving me button problems and when this problem crops up in the middle of typing a message frustration sets in. And so I decided it was high time to get me a new handset, and thus I enter the market.

My Needs:
  1. Big screen.
  2. Make that a big touch screen.
  3. Atleast a 5 MP camera.
  4. Above average music playback through the 3.5mm jack.
  5. Good text input.
  6. Must fit in my jeans.
  7. Stable OS.
  8. Within 500$



The Primary list:
Motorola MILESTONE

 Motorola MILESTONE







Motorola DEXT 

Motorola DEXT 




  • HTC Touch Pro2

    HTC Touch Pro2











Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO
Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO 
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 











 Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1







Nokia N900
Nokia N900











Nokia 


Nokia N97

 


 

Pictures Courtesy of GSMArena.


Facebook Comments

3 comments:

Mic said...

HTC HD2 ,, instead of HTC pro

Unknown said...

Go with the N900, my friend! :)

Dilin said...

Okey guys, advice noted =)

The Pundit Report

Search Me